Saturday, October 11, 2008

This week

So this last week has been pretty good. Today it has been really cold! I woke up and was freezing! Supposedly it snowed this morning...(I don't know I woke up at 12) This is the first week in a while that I haven't had to go into work on Saturday. So let's see what has been going on this week...I went to a dinner for all of the people that went to Houston for the Hurricane Ike relief. It was pretty cool. I will have to put some pictures on here... I also had an interview with my boss for a different position. He said that he didn't necessarily want me for the job that I had applied but he actually wanted to create a position for me. It is kind of exciting! I think it might be along the lines of a team lead and developer. This week we also started our weekly game of department basketball. It is actually quite fun! APX just put in a basketball court in the corporate building so now every Monday at 11 we go play :) Besides that this week has been pretty mundane. I am looking for something to spice up the week a little bit.




2 comments:

Levi said...

That's cool little sis! You are moving up in the company. I guess that's the advantage of sticking around in a job that has high turn over. A few more years and you could be at the top. Keep up the good work. Oh and you probably shouldn't sleep until noon.

Benj and Melinda said...

What a cool experience to go down there and help. Congrats on the job. Sleeping in once in a while is a good thing :-).