Sunday, October 19, 2008

MTC Moving and Parentals

That is kinda how my week was this week. Mom and Dad brought James down this week to go to the MTC. I got Wednesday off and spent the day with them. It was kind of fun to go to the MTC again. It was funny because I got super nostalgic. The whole time I was there it reminded me of the time that I spent there. I am so grateful for the time that I spent there and also for the things that I was able to learn. After the MTC we went to move Josh and Krista. Many hands do make light work! We were able to get the majority of their stuff moved in a couple of hours. It did however remind me that I do not like moving. ugh! It was fun to spend time with mom and dad again. I have gotten to see them a few times this fall and love it! I love our family! This afternoon I was looking at www.Lloydlings.net and was going through the memories. I am so proud of my Lloyd heritage. I was reading with my roommate some of the memories and I couldn't help but think of how lucky I am to be associated with such awesome people. Thanks guys! Oh man funny story of the week! So my old roommate and I were in wal mart. We were getting stuff for our Halloween costumes. Anyway we were walking out the front doors and this old lady stops us. She asked if we could do her a favor. So I figured I would do my good turn for the day and said yes. She asked if I could give her a ride. Her family had left her to get a prescription and she didn't want to wait for them to come get her. So she asked if I could take her up to Old Navy. While we were in the car she kept saying "can you believe that they would just leave me? When they ask me how I got here I will tell them I am a witch and that I flew my broom from heck. And then I will tell them that heck is where they can go." When we dropped her off she said thanks for being good sports and gave us a mint. It was awesome! Anyway that about sums up my week. :) I hope everyone has a good week.

1 comment:

Shady Bradys said...

Hahahaha! I love the story of the old lady you gave a ride to! That's so awesome!