Saturday, October 4, 2008

And so it begins

So really I promise I will be horrible at this whole blogging business...but who knows? Maybe just maybe I will keep up with it :) I just got a new computer so that should help things a little bit. It was kind of drama getting the router to work...but it's all good now. So things here in provo have been pretty predictable. I am however trying to get things in order so that I am able to get back in school and whatnot. I just this last week officially became a Utard... :( It was sad handing over my Washington license over to the Department of Licensing to punch holes in and mark it as invalid Oh well...I just saved a bunch of money on my tuition :) No all joking aside it has been a blessing to live here in Happy Valley. Well...I have a bunch of music to put on my itunes so I will leave this first post as this. Peace out :)

4 comments:

Levi said...

Hey Jenneth, welcome to the blogosphere or is it bloggernacle. We're excited to read your postings, so keep it up-to-date.

Benj and Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benj and Melinda said...

got to love blogs! It will be fun to keep in touch with you. Love your videos :-)

The Lloyds said...

Hurrah! One more place to see my daughter. Love ya!