Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This past week

So this is where I get a little boring and stop blogging...life is pretty much the same ol' same ol'...but things are going well. I am all moved in and situated in my new/old ward. I love it! I don't however love living in an apartment complex. I forgot about the stinking parking lot lights, the noise and being packed into little apartments. I miss the quiet and darkness of my old room. I have been having problems sleeping and waking up this past week. I made some changes to my bed/room that will hopefully help. I am getting excited to go home next week. Brian was over last night getting his hair cut and we were talking about our plans. I can't wait to go back home. It is weird but every year around this time I just itch to get back to Benton City...So luckily we have spring break :) I am debating if I am going to go over to Seattle while I am home. I love Seattle but have been quite a few times and have done the tourist things several times...the thing that might sway me is that they are going to go to Experience the Music Project/Sci-Fi Museum. Call me a nerd but I really want to go. Speaking of embarassing nerdiness...I keep checking to see if they have rated the new star trek movie. I will admit that I am a closet star trek watcher. This new movie looks pretty good. Well...everyone is probably getting sick of reading this by now...so I will quit. Oh man...one more thing...I have a curse! Whenever I wear flip flops for the first time of the season it ends up snowing....This has been a curse since my BYU-Idaho days... I think it was my castigo for sneakily wearing flip flops to campus. Anyway...I bought some new flip flops for the year (they are pretty cute too!) painted my toe nails a vibrant pink and thought that I was safe due to the warm spring weather...Let me tell you I was not safe...I ended up walking through sicky slushy snow :( it made me very sad. Oh well...it shouldn't be too much longer right?

No comments: