Monday, March 23, 2009

Home Sweet Home


This last week I got to go home! It was great. For some reason it is good to go just be a Lloyd for a while. It was funny while I was home to see that my humor is exactly the same as the rest of the members of my family. It is nice to occasionally go hang out with people that know you for you and are completely judgement free. We got some good bike trips in. I got some good hang out time with Adam. Best of all... I didn't have to go to work or school. It was a nice break. It wasn't the best for my diet though...oh well! At work we are doing a biggest loser contest. I am excited! The winner gets a wii and a wii fit. So I have been really good with going to the gym and eating right...however this was disrupted going home. I am back to being good though. :)

1 comment:

Shamaine said...

I LOVE being home too! Funny how we can like being back in Benton City. :) Sad we didn't get to hang out...maybe next time (or at least for our roommate reunion). Good luck on the biggest losser thing, having a wii would be lots of fun!