Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Tourettes

I have a problem. I have a big mouth! I haven't ruined Christmas for quite a few years, so that is good. I love Christmas, and I love knowing secrets. I get so excited about what people are getting and how much they will love it that sometimes I feel compelled to tell them. Usually it isn't on purpose. ...I have been known to trade information though.... This year I think I know what almost everyone is getting for each other. :) I don't know why people tell me...but I am trying to keep my mouth shut! :)


I was talking with my mom the other day about something completely unrelated to Christmas. I caught myself...but almost just blurted out what she was going to get from my dad. Crazy I know!


So the moral of this story... I don't know... I just thought I would share :)

No comments: